23 April, 2009

Good morning

Looking,
at the early morning sun
makes me believe
that there is still hope
that dawn does undo dusk
that each new day
starts with a golden ray.
Each new morning
provides golden opportunities
to leave the past behind
and embrace the present.

And just then,
a fresh breeze refreshes me
Telling me, that life is a breeze
sometimes, the path is not easy
but we always,
have to keep moving
never stop, until the end
and then have peace
when life amens.

I hear the rustling of trees
and chirping of birds
and find myself
at the lack of words
to explain to you, the beauty of their song
I do not understand them,
but feel them saying,
“Get up my world, a new day is waiting.”

Then I also see
the sky changing colors
The eternal sky, guiding mankind for ages.
It keeps the ancient secrets for all
that the secret to eternity
is to always, go on.

And so begins
yet another day
unfolding mysteries
kept once at bay
A new chance awaits me
a new life does too
and again, it will end
and again, all will be new
and again, it will end
and again, all will be new

- Vishal Gupta
4th July 2008