24 March, 2008

HOPE

(1)

Oh human! Oh human, why dost thou look so low?
Tell me thy pain and let me revive
thee from thy troublesome sorrow.
I ask thee this as you love me
more than thee can yourself
Me promises I'll kill it, or atleast stop it grow.

Thee can't help me, being a cause of this pain,
For oh my beloved love,
I am in morose, as thy could not me gain
I loved thee thus and more and more
but feared thou to tell
And now thy memories in my soul, put me in strain.

(2)

Oh human! Oh human, what spirits plague thee thus?'
Tell me for its happiness itself!
To take thee away from this curse.
Come on, thee can tell me
I will into thy heart
You know thee must tell me, as I came to thee before love.

I cant tell, forgive me gay
as I consider thy a foe
Its 'cause thee very sadly here, me lay.
In your obsession I forgot
Of friends and work and failture
And now when I've fallen, I've no power to stay.

(3)

Oh human! Oh human, tell me the cause of thy woe
as I have the power to change anything
I can make away all your distress go,
I'm time the immortal, the most powerful and strong.
Sweet though in sadness but fierce in war.
Tell me thee misery, and thy boat me shal't row.

Time my dear, please don't talk thee thus
You know you've changed my life
and left it in enigma to rust!
Thee happen to be most cruel to talk like this to me.
You ruined my life and changed everything
and now say you shal't make it just!

(4)

Oh human! Oh human, I come not to steal away thy heart.
To tell thou that I shal't relieve thee.
To give thee reliance that'll burst.
I merely say that live your destiny
and spring shall follow autumn,
and this note in thy heart, thee should place must.

I love thee hope for thee have reclaimed me
You came like the breeze that comes in spring
And again set me free.
I shall give thee, a place in my heart
for nor dim nor red nor god's own head
Could've maken this me see.

-Vishal Gupta
One that's close to my heart. I consider it as one of my best. Brings back hope and nostalgia