31 January, 2013

Final Frontiers - Chapter 2/8

A note on the comments I got for the previous chapter: Guys, this is fiction! This story is too shitty to be real. Do you think this sort of thing can really happen!?

There're two very important lessons you have to learn if you're sitting for placements. One, if you are in CS, you will get placed. Two, if you are not in CS, you will see the CS students get placed. In essence, if you have done a project in the CS department, know a professor from the CS department or are even the janitor of the CS department, rest assured you will be placed.

I found this CV in the institute's PC lab. This is a real CV. I did not add anything to it. I just blacked out the parts which I thought that if made public, will become a point for a litigator against me.  I'm just trying to avoid that.
So yes, this is the CV I found.
And yes, I did not add anything.
And yes, the punctuation and grammatical sense is kept unchanged.
And yes, this is a 1 and-a-quarter page CV.
And yes, this guy got placed before day 6!

You might wanna use your "Open image in new tab" facilities for this one.